Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Soul Searching

Stagnation. Not really my cup of tea. For the past 47 days, it felt like I've be trapped in some motionless realm. A hibernating mode for my Spirit-self, something I do not agree to. A sense of lethargy glued onto you so hard that no matter how determined you try to shake it off, it affects you in most unexpected ways. That period in time involved a lot of thinking; constant soul searching in life. Without any focus, I can't seem to execute my daily tasks beyond regular expectations. In fact, it feels like I've done nothing, useless procrastination, which I'll most probably pay for it later. What I discovered is the level of suppression of certain emotions and thoughts which will result to a holistic collateral damage. At some point, those thoughts and emotions will break through any strong barricade set before them in the most silent and deceiving manner. Alas, one has to face any trial and turmoil no matter how much effort was placed in securing it in that chest. So, to be partially 'heartless' to survive, or give in to a sensation that may or may not last ... Funny how to completely distinct matters can be so similar at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment